Now accepting applications for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
Please contact Anne Chao by phone (314) 721-7404 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a tour and learn more about First Congregational Preschool!
- Early Arrival from 8:00-9:00
- Classes run from 9:00-12:00
- Stay and Play runs from 12:00-2:00 or extended option 12:00-2:45
- Enrichment runs from 12:00-2:45
Early Arrival is available every morning for any student attending that day. Children meet the Early Arrival Caregiver in the Big Room.
- Green Room: 2 Day Morning Class — Tuesday/Thursday mornings for 2 year olds (must be 2 years old by August 1st)
- Green Room: 3 Day Morning Class — Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings for 3 year olds (must be 3 years old by October 1st)
- Red Room: 3 Day Morning Class with 5 Day option — Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings with option to attend 5 days (Monday-Friday) for 3-4 year olds (must be 3 years old by August 1st)
- Purple Room: 5 Morning Class (Monday-Friday) for 4-5 year olds (must be 4 years old by August 1st)
STAY AND PLAY PROGRAM:
Stay and Play is an extended day option for all First Congregational Preschool students. It is available Monday through Friday. Children eat lunch with the Stay and Play teachers and then play either in a classroom, the Big Room, or on the playground.
Stay and Play runs from 12:00-2:00 with an extended option that runs from 12:00-2:45.
Parents may choose to have their child attend Stay and Play regularly or on a occasional basis.
Enrichment is an afternoon, inquiry-based, creative learning program. Children enrolled in Enrichment eat lunch together and then participate in gross motor and engaging activities.
The Enrichment program is offered on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons from 12:00 – 2:45. Children must be enrolled in either a 3 or 5 morning class and must be 3 1/2 to participate in Enrichment. Parents have the option of sending their child to Enrichment one, two, or three times per week.